For all positions, prior experience working in the public school system, working children with disabilities, and/or Applied Behavior Analysis is preferred. Fluent English, written and spoken, is required; being bilingual is a plus.
All applicants must have:
– Previous experience working with children
– Associate of Arts degree preferred, but not required.
– Previous knowledge of Applied Behavioral Analysis preferred, but not required.
SUMMER CAMP JOB FAIR
Saturday, April 20th, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
7400 West 24th Avenue, 2nd Floor, Hialeah, FL 33016
– Bring your resume
– Bring contact information for 3 personal references
– Interviews will be conducted on site
Summer Camp Staff
We are accepting applications for the following Camp positions:
– Certified Teachers
– Lead Counselor
– Youth Counselor
– Recreational Counselors
After Care Staff
We are accepting applications for After Care Staff. All applicants must have prior experience in after care program, day care program, or school program. Prior experience with ABA is a plus.
If you are interested in applying for a position at South Florida Autism Center, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.